Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today was Quilting Group Day!!!!

YAY!!! I do enjoy Tuesdays and we had LOTS of 'show & tell'. Now when you see in the notes under the pictures that some of these ladies were my teachers in school, realize that I'm 53 years old...I think that's just awesome! I am so blessed to be able to sew with ladies I've known so many years...One of the ladies (Ludy Jane) I'm elbow kin to through my hubby, another one I've known her mother since I was 12  years old....etc. etc.....So without further adieu....
Betty's Star Quilt is just beautiful!!!

Carol Burroughs, my Jr. High P.E. Coach, finished 2 Jackets.... This is the Bargello design one!


This is Vicki's paper pieced top in Swirled Log Cabin style!

This is Carol's Sweatshirt Jacket....Looks really good on her!

This is a close up of Vicki's quilt...I LOVE Purple!!!!

Biscuit Quilt! Blast from the Past! Thanks Ludy Jane Bryan for sharing!!!

Close up of the Biscuit Quilt!

Sybil's machine applique and pieced quilt - stunning!!!

Close up of a quilt by Sybil....Absolutely perfect work!

Isn't this Bunny Quilt going to be adorable??? Made by my High School Home Ec. teacher Raye King...
She's still doing beautiful work!!!!

Terra McMahon made some classy napkins to dress up her table for the Holidays!
I'm loving that fringe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment