Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ben's Quilt is Completed!










This one quilted easier than Cara's....thank goodness! I think it will suit him to a 'T'! The only problem now is that I've quilted and completed all the quilt tops that I have assembled....That means I've got to 'get it together' and get the Texas Quilt put together!
I joined the Pink Ladies Group at our  County Hospital here and have been wondering what service I could do that would really 'be my cup of tea' so to speak...and I think I've decided what it is I really would like to do...A very sweet lady in the group has been making Receiving Blankets for all the newborns. This is especially nice since most of these babies will start out with precious little in this world. She would make them up ahead in pink or blue colors putting 2 in a clear gift bag with a cute little pair of socks. These would be kept at and given out from the Gift Shop which is run by the Pink Ladies. I found out yesterday that the lady making these will not be able to make them anymore and there is only one gift set left in pink for a girl. I think this would be something I would really love to do... so guess I'd better get going on a blanket or afghan for a boy!-- and a pair of booties of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment