Monday, November 29, 2010

Knitting Day...

Today's been spent machine knitting and putting a new sponge bar on the standard gauge knitting machine...then I knitted a pair of baby blue booties to go with the baby blanket that I made for the hospital, made two cute little knitted collar's for my dogs in sparkle red with cookie buttons for closers, and since Canela, the wiennie dog is so cold natured, I knitted her a sweater out of the sparkle red yarn too--and added a classy black cord bow on it's back. I can't tell if she likes it or not, but it does fit her well, and I think looks cute on her! It's not from any pattern... just 'guesstimates', but fun all the same...
Canela, you're too cute!!!

I think she looks quite 'fetching' in her new frock!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think she looks very Christmasy, very cute, and very appreciative!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete