Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Almost Thanksgiving....

Turkey Day is almost here!!!!! gobble, gobble..... We had a wonderful meal at the quilting group today! There was 17 of us joined together for fun, food and quilting! Can't beat it! While I was at the club meeting, hubby was working on Christmas presents and putting a storm door on the greenhouse and recovered the east & west walls of it with heavy clear plastic....what a good guy.... & just in time.......it's suppose to get into the 20's Thursday night...nevermind it was in the upper 70's today and should be in the lower 80's tomorrow! YIKES! That will be quite a change! Hubby & I have ridden our bikes to Santa Anna & back the last two days! It's been beautiful! 23 miles each time...stopping for breakfast Monday and stopping for a diet coke today as a break, then taking the long way through the mountain back home...too much fun!
The next few days around here will be pretty busy...I do love the Holidays! I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving....I know I have too many blessings to count....I'm so very thankful to the Lord... He has supplied all my needs and the vast majority of my wants... Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment