Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Booties & Cap

I knitted these today on my old Studio/Singer 360 knitting machine. I was so happy to find the exact same pattern for the booties I used to use in days gone by. The internet is an amazing source of information, if a person has the time to spend hunting for what they want! I also found the pattern for the yokes that I used to knit and sew onto sweatshirts. I'll have to wait for my Studio 328 to get here to try it as the 360 is short about 10 of the needles needed to start the yoke with. I removed those needles from the bed when I deep cleaned it because they had a bit of corrosion on them and I was afraid they might cause trouble knitting...Anyway, here's a couple pixs of the yokes...one just the yoke and the other sewn onto a sweatshirt...


No comments:

Post a Comment