Thursday, November 18, 2010

Homemade Yeast Rolls...

My daughter is the bread maker in our family... I can make bread, but whether or not it rises and turns out ok is a 'hit or miss' situation. Rachel worked in a donut shop for quite awhile when she was younger and really got the program down to an art, so I haven't made bread very often since then. Well, when Marvin said he wanted to take bread to the hospital's Thanksgiving meal, I opened my big mouth and said, 'I'll make rolls rather than buy them.' Why do I do things like that? Doh!!!! Anyway, I fretted and fretted about them, but the yeast gods smiled on me and they came out ok... at least almost all of them were gone by the time I left and I didn't see any being thrown in the trash or people using them as projectiles! LOL! Here's a pix...don't pay attention to my poor stove...It had quite a workout this summer canning hundreds of jars of veggies from the garden...It's had a tough life... But it still works!
60 Homemade Yeast Rolls and Honey...

No comments:

Post a Comment