Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Latest quilt top...

I have lots to talk about tonight. The best is that a just 
a moment ago, I finished the top for my DIL's birthday...
 Which is Christmas Day! I had to let some seams join 
in order to get the colors spread out the way I wanted 
them... It's a Disappearing 9 Patch to fit a Queen sized 
bed.
Now, to get these Christmas wall hangings off Sadie 
and get the 9 patch quilt on her and going!
They are fun, but time consuming...
Hubster and I went garage sale-ing Saturday and I 
nabbed 6 good pair of jeans in sizes I could wear this 
winter with only a little length taken off...at $1.00 a pair! 
I was on cloud nine the whole time I was re-hemming 
those pants! 
I also came across this little girl that needed a 
new home...




She's a early eighties model and only needed a tweak 
or two plus a drop of oil... She hemmed those jeans 
just fine! Such a good girl!
Speaking of good girls, Lil Bit is a very good girl!
She's sleeping right now. If she was awake, I wouldn't 
be able to get a good picture because she's so hyper!



No comments:

Post a Comment