Friday, October 10, 2014

I did it! Yay!

I'm so happy! I've been trying for hours to put a badge on my side bar to Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt that is supposed to begin toward the end of this month! And it's there and actually works!!! Yep, I'm all in on this one. It will be my first mystery quilt...ever! She pulled colors from the Grand Hotel on an island she visited back in May! I love the colors! If you'd like to join us on this mystery journey, just click the pink geranium badge in the sidebar and it will take you there... I love all things quilty and Bonnie's scrappy style fits me to a 'T'!!! You don't have to pay for the pattern or block kits, it's simply a mystery quilt with weekly instructions. I'll be posting my progress as we go along... I've picked my colors already using my existing stash for about 98% of it and picked up about 3 fat quarters last night at Walmart while getting groceries, just to round out one of the colors a little better... So if you're up for some fun, click the badge and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment