Thursday, October 9, 2014

Best of Show...

I'm excited to say that my Be Attitudes quilt won Best of Show in Quilting!!! Oh, and the pink outfit Lil Bit wore to the dog show that same day received a Blue ribbon as well! I would have blogged about it all before now but I was in Waco with my grand kids 3 days while Mom and Dad were both out of town working! So while the kids were in school, I put together the center of a quilt top in the same color way and pattern that I fell in love with at the quilt show last weekend. It's black, white, grey, and red in a disappearing nine patch pattern. I'll put another pic up when I get the borders on...
Cool, eh?
And Lil Bit's newspaper picture...She's a celebrity! Who'd a thunk it?
Oh, and the Best of Show quilt? This is it!



No comments:

Post a Comment