Friday, October 31, 2014

Gardening...

Last Saturday I planted a row of garlic... Today, Halloween, I planted a row of bunching onions, giant spinach and white turnips....and Marvin and I put the frost sensitive plants either under the carport or in the greenhouse. Marvin has spent parts of several days getting the greenhouse re-skinned and ready for winter... It looks like a whole different place... He also wired some light fixtures on the out side of the  greenhouse and up under the patio so I can see Lil Bit in the dark better when I take her out to potty early in the morning and after dark at night..,. I picked up a jogger's clip-on flashing red light so I can see her better too... Sunday the time changes and I want to be ready... She is doing extremely well with her house breaking...amazingly so! We picked up a handlebar basket for Lil Bit to ride in when we ride our bicycles, so I put it on the bike and we made a maiden voyage to Sonic for an ice cream cone... she loved riding in the basket, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment