Thursday, October 23, 2014

Another jacket underway...

A few years ago, I made half a dozen sweat shirt jackets... My darling little granddaughter was the recipient of one. Since that time she wore that jacket to shreds. Every time I saw her, she had on that jacket. I love the fact that she practically lived in that jacket until it not only was worn out, it was too small for her to get into anymore. So, today when I went to Wally World for groceries, I found a raspberry pink sweatshirt and some fabric to make her another one... Thought I'd keep a record of what is involved in making it... I may have to make another one some day, and need this to remind me how to go about it!
This is what I'm starting out with...
I also will pull black from my stash for the binding and edging strips...
I'm hoping to get to work on it tomorrow... I'll let you know what I get done.




No comments:

Post a Comment