Monday, October 18, 2010

Work your fingers to the bone and what do you get? A really cute quilt!

For the Blair Family Baby Boy...

Close up of a couple of the machine embroidery center squares...

LOL! I have a baby shower to go to Sunday at church for a baby boy, so it was past time to get myself in gear and clean off the old Gammill 12' quilting machine... Believe it or not, I actually remembered most everything, making only a few mistakes here and there. I really needed to try to get back into the swing of using it because I have at least 4 Christmas quilts to get done before Christmas---and I hadn't quilted anything on it for well over a year...maybe two....For a simple Log Cabin quilt with machine embroidered center blocks, it doesn't look too bad! Anyway, thought I'd share my latest project...

No comments:

Post a Comment