Monday, October 25, 2010

Jason's Quilt Top is Together!

YAY! I think it turned out better than I even thought it would! The Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Transformer icon & the Batmobile are all here and accounted for! I think I know a little guy that may enjoy this on his Batmobile bed his Pa made for him a couple years ago...
The pinkish small quilt is made out of flannel and for ME! About 3 years ago I made 27 quillow quilts for everyone in the family---except me! Finally I have my own to curl up under on the couch or in the recliner---and I'm sure loving it!--Nothing fancy....but soft, warm, cuddly, and MINE! Again I say-YAY!
Jason's Super Hero Quilt Top...

Close up of one of Batman blocks--Colored with crayon and hand embroidered in black.

Superman block closeup in quilt setting...

My own personal sized quilt--Just for Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment