Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two Christmas quilt tops are ready to quilt!

YAY! I've finally gotten two of the Christmas quilt projects ready for quilting! Ben & Cara's are ready to go, and I only have one more block to finish embroidering on Jason's before I can start putting it together... So, maybe I can get it going this next week...I also have a baby quilt to do for a baby shower at church next weekend, so my week is already filling up... I also bought another sweatshirt to make me another one of those jackets.. but probably won't get to work on it until week after next...I'm planning to do it in olive greens with a dark brown sweatshirt & welting... I think it will be really pretty. Anyway, here's the latest pictures on the quilt tops...
I love how the colors came together on this...

I ended up adding a side border of the same blue material that I separated the blocks with...The quilt just didn't look complete without it...

No comments:

Post a Comment