Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Poor Puppy!

Life IS GOOD--you know! Even with all the bumps...Yesterday, we discovered that our latest addition to the family--Canela, the wienner dog, has a lesion on her nose...uh oh, I think, when Jack, our Min Pin, had a suspicious lesion, it was an inherited rather than contagious form of Mange that could have and would have killed him had we not taken him to the Vet early...sooo, this morning Canela went to the vet.... $100 later we now think it's a fungus...poor baby, poor checkbook... But on the bright side, Canela had a rabies tag on when we got her and the vet. was able to tell us how old she was.... 1yr. 4 months old... and the rabies shot was all she had been given... very good information...
As for what I've been doing, sorry, can't talk about it...it's a secret! If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya... lol!  Actually, Santa Clause is coming to town!---so really, I can't talk about it...sure would like to talk about it...but I can't, really...dern... but I can tell you that I'm planning to work this afternoon on a Christmas present that I can talk about...Cara's quilt.... I'm trying to figure the math to set the squares on point...I think that would be cute...I'll play with it and see how it works out...If I like it, I'll take a picture and share.  Get back with ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment