Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quilting Group...

Most of you realize I go to quilting group every week now, and I thought you might like to see some of these wonderful ladies at work...I won't pretend to remember all their names, much less how to spell them, but they sure inspire me and are definitely my 'heroes'- some of them are in constant pain- some can't always attend the meetings- some I've known since I was 12, but they all have a very special place in my heart and life. If you are a person that loves to quilt, I would highly recommend joining a local quilt group. You won't regret it!
Friends....

So many stages to make a quilt... marking, ironing, piecing, etc...

We all stay busy...

Some can iron, quilt and cut all within arm's reach!

Some of us work on two things at once!

Some of us really enjoy 'handwork.'

Eating lunch together is one of the highlights of what we do!


These are all a great bunch of ladies... Here's a couple projects that were brought and shown today...

Flannel Rag quilt for a grandbaby!

Christmas time is coming!!! Hand applique no less!!!

Just beautiful! Love the red!

Nice Work!!

Oh Wow---Crazy quilt that she quilted on a long arm quilting machine---The workmanship is awesome!

Close up of one of the block...sooo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment