Wednesday, January 28, 2015

So, ok, what's one more machine?

EBay is the Devil! There I said it, and I'm not taking it back! Yet, I have to say I'm more than a little excited about what I came across and won today! Won is a misnomer, of course, for now I have to pay to get what I Won to me! But it's so cute! Darn Cute! Dang cute! Dagnabit cute! Now, for the most important part...I gotta find a name for her! I'm thinking Galloping Gertie...she'll be a little unwieldy to use, and a little slow... And if you remember that Galloping Gertie was a bridge that swayed way more than was comfortable for the people driving across her... Then when you see this girl, you'll know 
How she'll fit her name...
Yep... She's a hand crank Singer 99, which is a 3/4 size machine.
But just look at the decals!
Her end plate and her...
Crank!
I'm already in love with Gertie!
And check out her case top!
Too fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment