Thursday, January 8, 2015

Singer 503A Rocketeer

I'm sure I must have shown a picture of my Singer 503A Rocketeer before, but I know I mentioned a few posts ago that I have moved it into my sewing room from storage, along with my Singer 127 treadle machine. Since we did that, I've sewn on her nearly every day, and all I can say about her is... WOW!
She is the smoothest, most quiet m achine I own...even better than my 15 year old Bernina and my one year old Baby Lock! I can't remember how I came across her, but it must have been a garage sale that was actually an estate sale, because anyone that had ever actually used her would have never gotten rid of her! I can't even remember how much I paid for her... But for sure, it was a bargain!
And what are all those little snippets of material making?
A Scrap Crystal quilt, designed by Bonnie Hunter!
This is the base unit....I love it already!


No comments:

Post a Comment