Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's in the 70's!

Yes! It's warmer than it's been in two weeks!!!! So Hubby & I just had to go bike riding this afternoon...Only 14 or so miles, but great none the less, since it's been too cold for me to want to get out and ride....but today was awesome!!! A bit windy (12 mph from the SSW), but we rode into it to start with and it carried us back home. The last 6 miles were terrific!
Spent yesterday wrapping and labeling the large & small batches of soap I made Friday night--then taking the veggie peeler to some of the soap from the batch before these to make soap curls. Then I sewed up some calico sachet bags and filled them with the soap curls to go with a bar of soap for little gifts to give to the ladies at church this morning--They all seemed pleased...which pleased me.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! It has been down to 26 here in the mornings and then the low 40s in the afternoon.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete