Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Coloring pouches....

Just thought I'd stop long enough to jot down what we've been up to yesterday & today. Yesterday after work, I sewed up two of the boys Safari Coloring pouch kits I bought over the weekend. I took a picture....but it's on the memory card in the truck and it's about 34 degrees out there....Think I'll wait to put the picture up until I get the girls pink one sewn up & photo made so they can be on the same blog entry...
Tonight, we went to Brownwood to get a new phone for Marvin...He lost his somewhere?!?! Anyway, I've been looking to upgrade mine too, maybe before Christmas...Anyway, the company our plan is with doesn't carry Iphones- which is what I want...but, it does carry Nokia 5800 -which appears much like the Iphone...So guess I'll spend some time researching before I go to bed tonight.....Hope everyone has a good evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment