Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday...


Back to work...and a cold front came in this morning while I was at work---BBRRRR! It's in the 30's out there now.
Took some of my soaps to work- I want to refill a basket in our Ladies Room each week with a different fragrance of soap for them to take if they like...This week is Apple, Cinnamon & Nutmeg fragrance....I like it.


Hubby is cooking supper...He's a good man....Can't decide what I want to do tonight...Sew, shell pecans, weave, or make more soap....hhhmm...I'll have to think on this...Anyway, here's a picture of my latest basket...I used a D handle...never done that before...It came out pretty cool... in it & in front of it are some of the soaps I made over the weekend; a picture of the coloring pouches I spoke of earlier... and a picture of a basket I made to go with a cassarole dish I bought to give as a Christmas gift....

1 comment:

  1. Your baskets are just charming and I can almost smell the soap. Hmmm....what to do tonight? I am hoping to make some of those cinnamon and applesauce ornaments.
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete