Saturday, June 20, 2015

Proctor Lake with grandkids

The oldest two grandkids, Pa and I are at Lake Proctor camping in our Hideout camping trailer! We're watching RV on the flatscreen...and laughing uncontrolably ...ahem...as I flooded the floor while setting up the water...True Story! 😝
Seriously, we're having a blast...no permanent damage from the water...I hope! Doesn't the trailer and Truck look nice?
The lake had to stop letting water out down stream because there has been so much flooding down in the lower lakes of the Brazos River....Soo, Proctor Lake is over full and getting fuller. I think I'll take pictures of the same landmarks every day to show how much the lake level rises over the next few days... Here are a couple sites I thought would show the rise. If there isn't any rain on the upper watershed, there won't be any rise...if there is rain up River, then it aught to be pretty interesting around here....
I sure wish Coleman Lake, Hords Creek Lake and O H Ivey looked like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment