Saturday, June 20, 2015

Life happens...

Just when you think you've gotten everything together and figured out...along comes something else... My keyword for this year, if I remember correctly, was, "flexible"... And I don't mean the acrobatic kind of flexible... I mean the, "Roll with the punches" variety of flexible...  The kind of flexible you need when the sick people in your house turns into the sick you kind of thing. (Sinusitis) The new camping trailer called for a new truck to tow it kind of thing. The several nights in a row of missing out on a good nights sleep kind of thing.... The having a t-shirt quilt needing finished, a finished quilt needing taken to Lamesa, a quilt repair needing worked on, a quilt not started needing finished by August 8th, another quilt not started needing finished by the end of September, a box of 24 hospital sheets needing altered, a garden full of beans and blackeyed peas needing picked  snapped and canned, and a hubby chomping at the bit to take me to the lake to get away from it all...starting Monday, for 6 days, kind of thing, the grandkids will be back in two weeks for the rest of the summer kind of thing...the, I should be at the church with my hubby and others helping with a day of deep cleaning and putting down carpet on the front steps, but I'm not, I'm home sick, so maybe I can rest up today enough to make it to church tomorrow kind of thing.... There, I feel better... Thanks for listening...  

No comments:

Post a Comment