Friday, July 18, 2014

Sonora Caverns




Pa and I took took Ben and Cara to Sonora Caverns today...
 It was quite an undertaking since it was a little over 2 hours
in the car each way plus about a hour and a half tour. I must
Be getting old... Because I'm too tired to sleep... We had
a wonderful time  and saw some awe inspiring sights.
I loved how the lights showed through to the thin ribbons of
Calcium Carbonate growing from the ceiling. 
Ben and I were amazed at the raw beauty God had made
out of sight of man...
I wish I could do justice to the many wonderous sights
we beheld...but soon the tour was over, and it was time 
to head back home through San Angelo... Which, of 
course, meant Mexican food at Fuentes downtown. 
Once we were full, it was time to pose with the sheep 
out front and head on home.












No comments:

Post a Comment