Sunday, March 22, 2015

Linda V. Taylor class!

Squealing with joy!!!! I was blessed to get to take a class with Linda V. Taylor at Linda's Electric Quilting in McKinney, Tx. Yesterday! What fun! We worked on learning about building our repertoire of quilting ideas! The book we used was, Quilting With Linda 63 Ideas for, blocks, triangles and techniques for quilting around applique/embroidery... And I got my copy signed by Linda!
Awsome!
We actually got to work hands on with some of the ideas...and I have to admit, I was all thumbs...but I sat down at my machine this morning...setup the way I like it...and... Here, I'll show you the difference!
At the workshop...
Now, this morning!
I don't know about you, but I see a vast improvement! I didn't realize how accustomed to my machine And its height, micro handles, and my stool I was! Sooo glad I took this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment