Thursday, November 13, 2014

Brrr....freezing!


Its 8:32pm and 29 degrees. It never got even into the 40's today... Little Bit and Canela both helped me sewing tiny half square triangles for the Roll Roll Cotton Boll quilt. I got over 150 put together today.
They are 2" squares finishing at 1-1/2"! To me, that's very tiny! Just think, I only need a total of
600 of them! Yikes! 
I got the last Sizzix die I ordered in the mail today... Now, I have the 2-1/2" half square triangle die, 2-1/2" square die, the 2-1/2" strip die, a box die, the flower die that came with the machine, and the mixed small circles die. A great start for Bonnie Hunter's new mystery coming up the day after Thanksgiving... Once she gives out the first clue, I'll know better what other dies I need to pick up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment