Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's Raining, it's Pouring... 🎶

Enjoying sitting on the porch watching it rain! Over the last 7 years, our county has been drier than a dust bin... I mean crazy dry. The lakes have just about dried up. Everybody is on super strict water rationing. I'm praying really hard that The Lord will see fit to bless us with abundant rain again that wil refill the lakes.
The only downside I see to the rain today is that there is enough lightening going on to keep me from starting to quilt my Be Attitudes quilt. I just couldn't bear to chance a lightening hit on my longarm, Sadie...she is far to precious to me for that... but I did get the quilt mounted and ready to go...just as soon as it's safe... Here's a pic of the quilt on Sadie..it's not quite Frame Friday...but it will still be there tomorrow when it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment