Monday, May 2, 2011

My Review of SanDisk® Sansa® 4GB Clip+ MP3 Player (Black)

Originally submitted at RadioShack

The Sansa Clip+ is a tiny MP3 player with an array of cool features and a distinctively big sound.


Can't say enough good things about this!

By Amaw from Texas on 5/2/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Simple Controls, Long Battery Life, Sleek/Compact, Easy To Setup, Lots of Storage, Reliable Performance

Best Uses: Anywhere

Describe Yourself: Avid Listener

Primary use: Personal

Was this a gift?: No

I work these very hard... all night every night and lots every day listening to audio books... They've averaged lasting about 3 years each... Audio books take lots of storage space so the micro slot is invaluable... I've tried lots of more expensive ones and they never lasted even one year the way I use them...For me, this is the
absolute best product on the market---Bar None!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment