Monday, December 20, 2010

Aprons....

This week I've finished 2 aprons and a soda can plane---but I can only show you pixs of the plane and 1 apron...I forgot to take a pix of the other one before I wrapped it...ugh! Anyway, I'm about wound down with my Christmas projects...at least the ones I'll be able to get finished. Marvin's quilt will have to wait until his birthday in January, and the jacket I'm working on hopefully won't have to finished until actually Christmas day...so I'm fudging the time a bit... Maybe I can finish it tomorrow and Wed. morning before I get into 'high' gear cleaning for the company arriving Thursday.... Hope you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!
Very PINK!!!


Guess who this is for!!!

Pretty rough looking.....and was made out of about 8 cans of different kinds...so I painted it black...

Still pretty rough looking....But not tooo bad for a first try.....

I believe it supposed to be a Corsair------I think! LOL! Hopefully I'll be able to make a few in different colors and/or each one made out of one kind of soda....I think I know a little boy that might like one hung in his room....and I'd like some hanging under my patio in the breeze. Practice should make perfect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment