Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving...







We had a wonderful Thanksgiving...everyone has gone home & hubby & I are 'vegging out' in front of the TV. Just thought I'd show you a picture of the Communion Table at church, and a close up of the baskets that I made and used with the arrangement. I also want to show you a picture of a card I put together to thank one of our church members for a kindness they showed us today at church....Did I mention earlier that I like to scrapbook & make cards too? I have a Cricut Expression with several cartridges that I love, but this card was made from a kit...I did think it was kinda cute- even though it's a very basic card. I guess a Heart theme is always a good choice.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I'm a scrapbooker too and I have a Cricut Expressions. I would love a Gypsy for Christmas! Very nice card and of course I love the baskets!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete